Safe and reliable communication is absolutely essential in the cockpit of a private plane. The S1 Passive, a high-performance general aviation headset that offers pilots both excellent passive noise attenuation and optimum wearing comfort.
The ergonomic S1 PASSIVE control unit has a 3.5 mm jack socket to allow you to connect MP3 players or mobile telephones. You can keep listening to your music and talking on the phone, even above the clouds. For your safety, the audio signal of the player or mobile telephone is muted as soon as the tower contacts you.
• 5-year guarantee
• Superb passive noise attenuation
• Extremely comfortable to wear due to the adjustable contact pressure and ear pads specially designed for spectacle wearers
• Well-balanced, low weight
• Foldable ear cups
• Excellent audio quality
• ActiveGardTM safeguards your ears from volume peaks above 110 dB
• Control unit with a 3.5 mm jack socket for connecting audio devices and mobile telephones
• Connected audio device or mobile telephone is muted while communicating with the tower
• “Auto shut-off” extends battery life
• Made in Germany
• S1 PASSIVE headset
• Transport case for headset and accessories
• 3.5 mm audio cable (OMTP-compatible)
• 3.5 mm adapter cable (AT&T-compatible)
• Cable clip
• Wind and pop screen
• Belt clip
• Safety instructions and quick guide
• Technical data
There are no reviews yet.