Bigatmo Tropo Sunglasses Gunmetal Titanium Frame – Zeolite Grey High Contrast Narrow Band (HCNB) Lenses Blue Mirror Finish.
Lens: Zeolite Grey High Contrast Narrow Band (HCNB) lens
Frame: Gunmetal coloured Titanium
Model No: 0051
Bigatmo Tropo 0051 feature advanced High Contrast Narrow Band (HCNB) grey lenses which have been developed using advance Light Management Technology to make colours come alive. HCNB technology allows your eyes to receive more specific colour information which increases the sharpness and clarity of an image whilst reducing eye fatigue.
Pilots will testify that Bigatmo Tropo HCNB sunglasses:
• Allow you to read instrumentation in high-contrast environments
• Help your eyes remain relaxed and reduce eye fatigue
• Deliver true colour perception and landmark clarity
• Remain comfortable for many hours whilst wearing a headset
How do the High Contrast Narrow Band grey lenses work? Bigatmo HCNB lenses are superb for high contrast environments, such as flying and driving. Our eyes detect colour using ‘cones’ on the retina. HCNB technology filters out the wavelengths between the three primary colours and so optimise the wavelengths that enter the eye. Our eyes are most sensitive to wavelengths in the green spectrum, and we find wavelengths in the blue fatiguing. HCNB technology manages the light as it passes through the lens allowing your eyes to remain relaxed.
Bigatmo Tropo High Contrast Narrow Band grey Lens Technology:
• HCNB Light Management technology makes colours come alive
• Reduces visual clutter by filtering out the wavelengths between primary colours
• Optimises the wavelengths that enter the eye reducing eye fatigue
• Increases sharpness and clarity of an image
• Perform superbly well in flight deck conditions
• Lens material composed of NXT, a lightweight and virtually unbreakable optical polymer
• Industry leading anti-reflective, anti-scratch and omniphobic ‘easy-to-clean’ coatings
• 100% harmful UV light blocked
• Pure titanium frames to make them incredibly strong with beta titanium arms for comfort
• Remain comfortable under a headset even after many hours
• Benefit from super slim adjustable temples that stay securely & comfortably in place
• Are ultra-lightweight at just 20g
• Contain adjustable soft silicone nose pads
• Are corrosion resistant and hypo-allergenic
• Are individually hand polished to give every frame a unique, beautiful natural finish
Mirror Finish: These lenses have a multi-layer blue mirror finish. Our highly advance mirror finish ensures the lens properties remain unchanged. The mirror finish is purely for cosmetic purposes.