- European Microlight Federation representing national federation of 17 European countries.
- FAI – The International Air Sports Federation. An international, non-profit-making, non-governmental organisation, the FAI’s main aim is the development throughout the world of sport aviation and astronautical activities.
- Europe Air Sports (EAS) – is the voice of sports and recreational aviation in Europe.
Belgocontrol is an autonomous public company in charge of the safety of air traffic in the civil airspace for which the Belgian State is responsible.
Provides aeronautical information services including let down plates and aviation warnings. Free registration required.
- Vol-Moteur, French magazine on Microlight aircrafts & gyros. Extensive testing, practice sites, tips, trade show reports, advertisements, anything new on UL-Trikes, multi-axes, Light Sport Aircrafts and light helicopters.
- Light Sport & Ultralight flying
- Flyer (English) published 13 times a year, all magazines are also available in digital form.
- Power Sport Flying Magazine – Powered Sport Flying Magazine is the only newsstand-quality magazine published in the United States that covers powered paragliders, powered parachutes, ultralights, light sport aircraft, weight-shift control trikes, and personal rotorcraft in every issue.